Friday, April 20, 2012

Random Thoughts and thankfullness


Since we will not have a baby book for our child we am going to use this blog as part of the "life book" for our child(ren). Feel free to leave comments after the posts as we always love getting your encouragement and feedback.

As we really start getting into our wait time and the nitty gritty part of the adoption process, I am going to try to be as candid as I can on our blog so I can see the true journey we are on. After looking at a few  a ton of blogs I have gotten some great topics and ways to blog on and I'm sure my little brain will ramble on contemplate out loud about things as well.

I can not express how delighted I am to see all the love from our family and friends on our adoption! We really are blessed, God has given us such a phenomenal support group both here in Lebanon and online with other adoptive families.

 I just want to put a shout out to everyone and tell you what an impact it has been on my heart each one of you have been. We are starting to get a few participants for the Openedheart 5K and are so grateful to you for supporting us.   Thank you for joining us on this crazy adventurous journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment