Monday, July 16, 2012

Late night ramblings....

I love VBS...I hate 105 degree weather....I miss my BFF Ashlee who now joins me in being in her 30's and has kept me grounded for over 15 years....I hope that I can be a better mom each and every day....I have a hard time letting go of people and giving up on them....Chocolate and Krista's Island Paradise makes me happy....I want to be Jesus with skin on to everyone and not just the people society says are important....Mosquitoes are hell on Earth....Spice flavors the world...I wish my children appreciated their American Pleasures more....I wish I appreciated my American Pleasures more...I want to know who are child(ren) are and wish desperately I could know who and when they will join us....

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm....agree with chocolate, mosquitoes, and heat. Can't wait to see who your children are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your spirits up, Miss Manda! I am praying for you guys and I hope your (im)patient waiting will pay off soon with some good kiddo news. You're such a wonderful person and I am so happy you have a truly blessed life. You deserve it!!

    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete