Monday, July 14, 2014

Late night meanderings

Some things on my mind (in no particular order)
   WARING -This is what you get when I am all wound up on coffee and my ADHD is running rampant at 11:40pm.


We are already a week into July and I have very few weeks of summer left! Aahhhh.....How am I "intentionally" spending my days?


I started running again today and I feel great. For motivation, I drive where I just run to see how far I go. Something about that inspires me. What inspires you?


I love reading the #styleforjustice updates on the Noonday Rwanda blogger trip and pretending I am right there with them. Amazed at how little I really knew about the genocide that occurred. See how much you can learn too.


Because I ran, I am now hungry.


Still struggling for God's whole plan for my life. Don't you wish he could give us like little previews for where he has you going?


Remembering not to focus on my "whole life" and trying to just live in the moment and rest.


Yes, I should rest (after all I did run today) and eat.


I have only bought Starbucks once since my last blog post....When I think of starbucks I now associate it with kids, hungry and lonely. How is it I so easily forget? (And yes- for those of you thinking- my coffee money has been redistributed to a better cause).


With our garden, I have enough squash and zucchini to feed an army- so we are sending it to the army of missionaries. New tribes- I hope you like your veggies!


Embracing Hope Ethiopia will be here in a month, cant wait to share their story with you!


I really have some cute kids, just saying,


Chickens (IE- my free range chickens) are dumb. We are now down to 4, apparently they love our car tires.


Three of our four children have been in the ER multiple times this past 4 weeks and two of the four had surgery but yet not one has had a viral bug-crazy! Another tidbit, I have been to or consulted with doctors at least three times each week this summer and we don't even have dental appointment's yet.


Hmmm...how well did my kids brush their teeth?


Okay, It is now midnight, I must go to bed.


Night,


   -Amanda











No comments:

Post a Comment