Friday, December 2, 2011

Homestudy Meetings

   So tomorrow is our "first homestudy meeting". I of course, being the organized guru that I am, have all the paperwork paperclipped and tabbed for our coordinator. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I am so proud Gene, we had to answer 26 really intuitive and refined questions from childhood to parenting and adoption, and he finished them in only two days. For those of you that know Gene, you realize he dislikes, I mean really dislikes to put into writing touchie-feelie thoughts, but he did it and really dug deep! I love my man!!!!  We also started our Hauge training, 10 online hours of information on international adoption. I tell ya, I am going to be one educated girl!

   Tonight however, I am praying for our birth family, who knows; where and what they are doing. Tonight may be the night our birth mother finds out she is pregnant or maybe feels him kick for the first time...maybe tonight is the night he comes into this world....I don't know but I know that our God is there for me and for them too....sending them my love and ultimate respect....
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment