Saturday, December 17, 2011

This year in photo

As this year slowly comes to a close I am thankful for the journey that God has lead us on this year. Here are a few pictures to capture our year.....




The snow storm of 2011-
 I call snowdays little blessings from God for family time, snow ball fights and cookies!
 
This is what happens when you let Saria do your make-up!
Good thing Kelli and Troy love us so much!

Jacob and Daddy lunch date at school


Gene's fluke emergency surgery that ultimately helps to lead us to the decision to adopt.
Some days these memories still take my breath away and remind me how blessed I am to
have such a wonderful husband! God has great things planned for this man! 

Celebration of Kellsie's birthday and Gene coming home from the hospital.

Girls getting ready for Lesa and Ryan's wedding.

My yellowjacket fans!

Kellsie graduates kindergarten :)

Jacob and Saria's trip to DC with Mimi and Papa,
What great grandparents to fly them to DC and help them to see a country outisde of these walls.
Jacob and Saria did have to earn their tickets through essays and research!

Our mission trip to South Carolina to host a VBS...I love God too!

Laurie and I's 2nd/3rd grade group, we had 17 kids and three dedicated their hearts to God-Awesome!


Our football player...what a hansome man he will be

Our little runner...she was fast!

First day of a new school year
Annual Collins Family Vacation
This year we went to the St.Louis Zoo, can you spot us?

Warriors!


Our decision to adopt

Our three one day to be four!


No comments:

Post a Comment