Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MOWYCA Date Tonight

As I type this post, N's Aunt should be at this exact moment preparing for her court interview in Addis Ababa for our adoption. It is 7:35 am in Ethiopia. She may be walking out the door this very moment or chasing a chicken out of her way, maybe she is like me and thinking about what she can pick up in the city while she is there or could she already be on a bus riding on a bump road thinking about us as we think about her?

I hope and pray that we can honor her decision to provide N with a life in America. To her that might have meant a mom and a dad, a school, a doctor, a future full of potential.

Tonight,
I think of her,
I think of him,
I think of family.



-Amanda



1 comment:

  1. Praying for a favorable letter soon!
    -Courtney Gover Eller

    ReplyDelete