Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Positive MOWCYA Letter !

This week we have been anxiously awaiting hearing the news of our MOWCYA paperwork court date. This was the date exactly one week ago that N's Aunt went to court to again confirm that he is an orphan and that she understands what adoption is/means and gives her consent and that the judge reviewed our paperwork and agreed that we can pursue adopting him.

Normally you hear from MOWCYA in a day or two but they were a little behind so each day passing has increased our anxiousness but we continue the mantra "In God's timing, in his way" over and over and over.

Well, today I had this in my inbox......

" I am happy to share that MOWCYA has written a positive
 recommendation letter for your family! We should receive
 a court date for your family in the next few days. I expect your court
date will be for sometime in mid-late June, so I’d encourage you to be
ready to travel in the next 2-3 weeks or so. "
 
 
Totally ecstatic over here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
(at this point I would love to post an excited picture of myself but at several epic failed attempts by my co workers and myself I reside to a simple Yea!)


So now we wait to hear when our court date will be and we start packing things like mad. Gene and I are still collecting donations so feel free to continue collecting (or check out my last blog posts for the list of items in need).

  

Thank you Lori Ranfeld, Mark Campbell, Linda Dudley, Karen Bowker for your donations to the many mission programs in ET!



We still are not able to share any more details about N but I can show you his first official outfit. Saria and I picked it out together, we couldn't resist!

 
Can I just say he is going to look so adorable!
 
 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment