Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So what is Noonday?

I shared with you why I choose Noonday but I wanted to show you what the Noonday Collection really is.

It's about people like this in Uganda ...




          That make jewelry like this.....

                             
                 



 Or women like this in India...
 



Who make jewelry like this.....

 


 
It can be about hosting a trunk show to help someone do this 

                                   

Or just to have a fun time like this
 
                   
 
                            


 Each piece is hand made by an artisan who because of your purchase gets to make a change in their life.
 
Want to find out more about The Noonday Collection and owning your own piece while making a difference to someone else? 

Check out my new website 
 
Thank you for letting me share a little of my new found passion with you!
                         

     -Amanda
 
http://www.amandacollins.noondaycollection.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment