Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Submitted to Embassy!!!!

We were told on Wednesday that we were submitted to Embassy! That means now the US Embassy is going to review our adoption paperwork. This part of the process usually takes 1-3 weeks, depending on if they choose to interview Nati's Aunt. After that we get the all clear and two days later his Visa then head home!!! By mid August we should hopefully be our full family of 6 all together!

Our fundraiser is going strong, we are now at $880!!!!! Can I just say ya'll amaze me with your giving spirit. It is absolutely amazing to see everyone coming out and supporting us. We are over half way to meeting our goal! It is just a few more days until I leave, so keep encouraging others to donate and spreading our video as well.

My days of waiting to return to Ethiopia have been full of preparing and getting things ready. I am enjoying my time home and had my first real week of summer vacation last week. But, a strong part of me aches to go back to Ethiopia, to see our son and visit with the people of his birth country.

It has also been a joy to create Nati's room. it combines things that Jacob and Saria outgrew, along with things given from family and friends, his own pictures and items form his birth country. Want to see? Well, Here is a peak!









No comments:

Post a Comment